At NetWorthOfficial.com we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and respond to valid notices of alleged infringement that we receive.
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent thereof, and you believe that any content on our website infringes upon your rights, you may submit a DMCA notice to us by following the instructions below.
How to submit a DMCA notice
To submit a DMCA notice to us, you must provide us with the following information in writing:
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL where this infringing content is available or a copy of it.
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located on our website, including the URL or other specific information that will help us identify it.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
You can send your DMCA notice to us by submitting the contact form below. Please note that you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, if you knowingly misrepresent that any material or activity is infringing.
How we respond to DMCA notices
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will take appropriate action as required by law. This may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing content, notifying the user who posted or uploaded the content, and terminating or suspending the accounts of repeat infringers.